CONNECT Issue 2
CLARITY - Latest News on Qubida Platform
- New version of Microsoft SQL Connector has been released and is now supporting latest Microsoft SQL Server versions.
- Important improvement has been made across all the existing connectors. Regardless of whether a primary key exists or not, all the data will be pulled from the sources into Hive. Having a primary key allows the process to be distributed by Sqoop into several mappers, if there's no primary key in the source table, then Sqoop will use only one mapper.
- The OData webservice connector now supports the structure for Version 4 of this service.
- A new list is now available to users, showing all the CSV files downloaded from Hive. This allows the user to easily identify which servers those files were downloaded to.
- It is now possible to edit a saved chart directly from the dashboard. While a user is visualizing a dashboard, they can easily select and edit a chart. These changes will directly update the versions saved in dashboards.
COMING EVENT - Cloud Expo Asia (11 - 12 Oct 2017)
- Asia's biggest, best attended and multi award-winning cloud and digital transformation show is even bigger and better for 2017.
- 12,958 technology buyers and influencers came to Marina Bay Sands, Singapore in 2016. This year, alongside industry-leading co-located events - Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World, Smart IoT Singapore and Data Centre World, the show hosts over 300 leading international technology exhibitors and 350 speakers.
- Read more about it here.